Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cute and Creative Accessory Organizers!

Having a little girl, I have been having so much making bows, clips, headbands, and flowers!   And if you have a little girl too, maybe you have wondered...WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THESE ACCESSORIES?!  Well....here are a few ideas.

Here is one I made for a friend's daughter for her birthday.  I used a wooden initial letter and bedazzled it :) LOL and attached some fun little bows.  You could paint the letters, cover them with scrapbook paper and modge podge, use vinyl, stickers, ANYTHING!
 Here is one my very good friend Jamie made my daughter!  She painted a wooden frame, removed the glass and covered the cardboard backing with fabric.  The flowers are attached to ribbons glued from the top of the fram to the bottom.  She used jeweled pins for headband hooks :)
 I found this headband hook in the hat rack section at Target, I painted it and added some pretty little things to jazz it up!  and VIOLA...headband hooks!  ALSO, I have seen fabric covered Oatmeal containers online...VERY CUTE TOO!
 This is another one my daughter has that my sister in law made!  She used a wooden plaque and little animals that matched the theme and attached long ribbons to the back for the clips! (Wow!  My little one sure has alot of accessories!)
If you don't feel like the craftiest...there are several stores that have prepainted letters, frames, plaques, etc that you could use to make something adorable for your little one!

Bow-Organizingly Yours,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment