Friday, May 27, 2011

SILHOUETTE!!!

My wonderful, amazing, kind-hearted husband is soooo sneaky.  He will hear something I say that I want and he finds a way to write it down or remember it AND then he buys it for me for a special occasion.  He bought me a SILHOUETTE.  He is awesome....what more can I say.  For those of you that don't know what a sihouette is you crafters don't know what you are missing.  It is like a cricut on steriods...haha.  So basically it is an electronic cutting tool that you hook up to your computer instead of buying cartridges and it can cut, paper, vinyl, fabric, heat transfer paper, magnet sheets, etc. 

I love it!



So anyway I made a couple cards with it already AND made my first vinyl project for my mother in laws birthday.  What do you think???????????






Picture frame
Cardstock
Vinyl

The names are actually on the glass.  So easy and how cute is that??  She loved it, and said she had just the right spot ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment